2nd Line Support Analyst
We're recruiting for a Second Line IT Service Desk Analyst in our Bristol office. As a Second Line IT Service Desk Analyst working in our busy head office in Bristol, you will help support the whole firm with first line and second line IT support, including partners and business support staff.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
As a Second Line IT Service Desk Analyst your day to day remit includes:
- Providing support duties in line with the needs of the business. The Service Desk is open between 07:30 and 18:00.
- Providing out of hours support as part of the out of hours rota.
- Taking inbound and outbound phone calls to our employees within TLT, as well as TLT’s clients and other external parties.
- Supporting the first line team in terms of overflow phone calls
- Utilising time on the phone effectively to meet KPI targets and SLA’s.
- Manage escalations from first line and ensuring detail is captured and updated through the lifecycle.
- Investigate technical issues; provide solutions or workarounds to ensure minimal impact to all our stakeholders.
- Follow the escalation process to ensure incidents are assigned to the relevant team/individuals.
- Configure and install hardware, including PC’s, Laptops, Thin Clients, Tablets and Mobile Phones
- Escalating major incidents quickly and efficiently to the IT Technical Support Team Leader or to the nominated representative.
- Communicate and manage open tickets with 3rd Party suppliers, 3rd Line Service Desk Analysts & Infrastructure & Applications Team
- Communicate service outages and changes to the business effectively
- Educate the First Line Support Analysts in areas where they can improve the ability to achieve first time fixes. Including the delivery of internal workshops.
- Upskill the TLT IT Support Representative around the firm.
- Carry out regular site visits in remote offices as required.
- Maintain and prepare deployments of new hardware to the estate.
- Provide IT sign off for changes to VDI image provisions.
- Support a diverse infrastructure estate across 7 office locations.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- At least four years' experience working within a professional and busy IT Service desk.
- At least two years’ experience of working in a similar position would be an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills, telephone manner and written communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to work with people at all levels, and an excellent team member.
- Attention to detail.
- Working experience of ITIL and ISO270001 processes and procedures.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Exposure to a wide variety of technology, ideally including:
- Document Management Systems (iManage / Interwoven)
- Practice Management Systems (SOS Connect / Practice Manager)
- Case Management Systems (Solcase, Envision, K2 Blackpearl)
- Digital Dictation Systems (Bighand)
- Microsoft Windows (7, 10)
- Microsoft Office (2003, 2010, 2013)
- Telephony Systems (Mitel, NuPoint, Redbox)
- Mobile Telephony Systems. (MobilerIron)
Comprehensive understanding of Active Directory, Microsoft exchange
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com . Or if you prefer our dedicated Diversity and Corporate Responsibility Advisor, Tanya Williams on email@example.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.