Administrator - Conflicts
We are recruiting for a Conflicts Administrator to join our Conflicts Team in Bristol. This is a great opportunity to be part of a busy team who carry out conflict checking across the firm as part of our centre of excellence in TLT Resource.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
As an Administrator your day to day remit includes:
- To respond to conflict requests and perform conflict of interest searches including
- Retrieving jobs from IntApp OpeN
- Identifying relevant matters and parties who are related to the former and new client work
- Identifying missing search terms based on the context of matters
- Carrying out appropriate checks based on the nature of the search to be made
- Assist in the identification of potential conflicts of interest by using the conflicts database searches
- Liaise with fee earners and others within the firm to help mitigate any risks that are identified in the search results
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Experience of carrying out conflict searches in a law firm or a compliance background is preferred but not essential
- Good research and analytical skills.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Accurate data inputting, attention to detail and accuracy.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance. You will have discounted rates for the latest mobile phones and discounted gym memberships.
About the Company
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.