Administrator - Evenings
We are recruiting for an Administrator to join a newly created team supporting the production of legal documentation. The role is required to work weekday evenings from 5pm; we recognise the commitment this requires and are fully open to a range of flexible working options including job sharing, part-time working and fixed term contracts.
You will be assisting our fee earners and secretaries with creating, amending and finishing documents in order to meet deadlines and client demands.
The role is based from our central Bristol Head office and free on-site parking will be provided.
As an Administrator we expect you to deliver the following:
- Digital dictation (audio typing).
- Create and amend documents ranging from 1 page to 100s of pages across a range of legal and non-legal disciplines.
- Electronically file documents, photocopy, scan, bind and print.
- Create and amend PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets.
The Ideal Candidate
TLT looks for talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. As the successful Administrator you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written), a good telephone manner and client/customer service ethos are essential.
- Accuracy, good organisational skills, and attention to detail are required.
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office suite including Word and Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint would be beneficial.
- The ability to type at a speed of 65 words per minute is desirable.