Administrator - Real Estate 12 Months FTC
We are recruiting for a Legal Administrator to join our Real Estate Services team in Bristol. This is a fantastic opportunity to start your legal career. This is a growing team; you will deepen the expertise of the firm by demonstrating strong support to a wide client base with a range of requirements.
The Real Estate Services Team provides support to our Real Estate Group and others across the firm whose work has a property element to it. The team provides all services associated with the Land Registry, searches through InfoTrack and other providers, SDLT returns, company searches and incorporation and other aspects of property work.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
Once you are in the role of Administrator you will deliver the following;
- To obtain information from and submit applications to the Land Registry
- To submit search requests to Searchflow and obtain results
- To submit SDLT returns
- Carry out company searches and company incorporations.
- Provide administrative support as and when needed to others in the team e.g. managing internal and external post, photocopying, scanning, collating document bundles.
- Liaise with others in the firm (the internal client) on a regular basis in order to actively progress matters and report to them.
- Maintain and improve relations with colleagues at TLT and third party providers. E.g. the Land Registry.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Ability to deal with high volume workload.
- High standards of client service essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and team approach to working.
- Experience of working with the Land Registry or a property background from a legal perspective would be a bonus but not a must have.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com.