Administrator (Real Estate Services)
We are recruiting for an Administrator to join our Real Estate Services team in Bristol. This is a fantastic opportunity to start your legal career. You will report to Julia Lucas, Partner. This is a growing team with a current headcount of 33, you will deepen the expertise of the firm by demonstrating strong support to a wide client base with a range of requirements.
In return you will receive a competitive remuneration coupled with the genuine opportunity to be part of successful team and firm dedicated to continued growth. You will also receive access to TLT's industry recognised training and development programmes ensuring you are provided with the tools for a successful career.
As an Administrator we expect you to deliver the following:
- Provide administrative support as and when needed to others in the team e.g. Managing internal and external post, photocopying, scanning, collating document bundles.
- Liaise with others in the firm (the internal client) on a regular basis in order to actively progress matters and report to them.
- Provide an excellent service in accordance with the Firm’s procedures.
- Maintain and improve relations with colleagues at TLT and third party providers.
- Work with the Team Leader and other team members in the achievement of the Firm’s business objectives.
The Ideal Candidate
TLT looks for talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. As the successful Administrator you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of working in a property background from a legal perspective would be a bonus but not a must have.
- Ability to deal with high volume workload.
- High standards of client service essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and team approach to working.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
About the Company
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.