We're recruiting for an Administrator to join the Document Review and Collation team in our busy Bristol office. As an Administrator you will be supporting the legal assistants with administrative tasks and action work as delegated by supervision.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
As an Administrator your day to day remit includes:
- General administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning, redacting and paginating documents
- Collating and arranging documents in chronological order and creating document lists
- Preparing correspondence and completing standard documents, and creating documents within excel
- Answering telephone calls and taking messages for other members of the team
- Proactive diary management including booking of appointments, travel arrangements, meetings, conference calls and monitoring emails in absence of colleagues
- To complete all allocated tasks within the required timeframe and to the required level of accuracy
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Demonstrate satisfactory levels of literacy and numeracy
- Effective record keeping
- Experience with Excel would be an advantage
- A good team player and able to work well as part of a team to support the fee-earners
- Demonstrate high levels of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral (with a good telephone manner)
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com . Or if you prefer our dedicated Diversity and Corporate Responsibility Advisor, Tanya Williams on email@example.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.