We are recruiting for a team administrator to join our busy learning and development team in Bristol. Our learning and development team consists of 4 people and is part of the wider HR department. This is a great opportunity to support the team with arranging and organising internal and external training courses, coordinating the firm's bi-weekly inductions as well as general administration.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
As an Administrator your day to day remit includes:
- Providing administration support to the L&D manager and L&D team
- Coordinating of the Firm’s induction ensuring timetables are produced, updating Outlook calendar invites and sending joining instructions
- Booking meeting rooms, arranging webinars, sending Outlook calendars invites to delegates and updating necessary spreadsheets
- Liaising with external suppliers with regard to payment and invoices
- Updating the Learning Management system, spreadsheets and databases
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Proficient in using external websites, online booking and payment systems
- Confident and comfortable using the telephone and uses this as first point of contact
- Extensive Microsoft Outlook experience, including calendar management
- Highly knowledgeable in using Microsoft Excel, including data manipulation, charts, graphs and formulas
- Ability to manage multiples tasks and stakeholders at any one time
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance. You will have discounted rates for the latest mobile phones and discounted gym memberships.
About the Company
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.