Archiving Assistant (4 month fixed term contract)
We are recruiting for 2 Archiving Assistant to join our Belfast office on a 4 months fixed term contract. You will be supporting a number of teams with file closure and archiving both prior to and after an office move.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
As an Archiving Assistant your day to day remit includes:
- Administer the process of Archiving client documents in a professional and timely manner.
- Closing of files on Document Management systems.
- Provide a quality service that supports the smooth running of the office and its facilities and to provide a smart, polite and friendly service to staff and suppliers. This includes the ability to communicate at all levels in person, via telephone and in written form through emails.
- Provide operational cover for other Facilities team members in the event of holiday or other absence.
- Liaise with storage providers for arranging storage and retrieval of all client files and archived documents using the appropriate software packages including delivery of requested archive retrieval documents.
- Maintenance of accurate records of all archived documents.
- Assist with file destruction in accordance with the Firms' procedures and policies.
- Assist with the moving of archive boxes following through the full process until they are all stored externally. Whilst ensuring a full audit trail is left when archiving to allow future file recalls with ease.
- Maintain high standards of professional conduct and appearance at all times, demonstrating strong communication skills, confidence, assertiveness and a proactive approach in all aspects of day to day working.
- Support fellow Facilities team members when there are peaks in workloads and absence cover. Assist with any other ad-hoc duties as required.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Knowledge and experience of processing Archiving ideally in a legal setting is desirable.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- General office administration skills ideally in a Facilities related environment.
- Ability to work to strict time deadlines, good time keeping and punctuality.
- High level of customer service and the ability to deal professionally and calmly with internal clients, at all levels, face to face, via email and on the telephone.
- Flexible approach with capacity to take on a variety of tasks working across all aspects of the wider Facilities team and undertaking other Facilities duties.
- Manual handling skills to be able to lift heavy loads.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com . Or if you prefer our dedicated Diversity and Corporate Responsibility Advisor, Tanya Williams on firstname.lastname@example.org
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.