Assistant Information Security Officer
We are currently recruiting for an Information Security Assistant to join our Risk team in Bristol. The Risk & Compliance team are responsible for identifying and mitigating the major risks for the firm and compliance against specific regulatory and best practice standards. You will be working closely with the Information Security Officer and in line with our ISO27001 certification, regulatory and client requirements.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
As an Information Security Assistant your day to day remit includes:
- Assisting the Information Security Officer with maintaining the firm's internal info sec resilience and ensuring the firm complies with internal info sec policies and procedures.
- Assisting with providing responses to client and supplier questionnaires and correspondence in relation to info sec queries
- Assisting with auditing to ensure internal standards are being applied consistently.
- Assisting with annual ISO 270001 information security audit.
- Assisting with other tasks/projects and providing administrative support to the Risk team as and when required.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred but consideration will be given to candidates who have a compliance or internal audit background in other disciplines or regulatory environments.
- Able to work both as an individual and as part of a team.
- Ability to be flexible managing tasks and workload on a daily basis.
- Accuracy, sound organisational skills and attention to detail.
- IT literate including knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and Outlook.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance. You will have discounted rates for the latest mobile phones and discounted gym memberships.