We're recruiting for a Bids Administrator to join our Business Development team in Bristol. This is a great opportunity to work with a successful Bids and Tenders team who support the partners in developing compelling, benefit-led and tailored proposals. The team deliver around 100 tenders per year with a win rate in excess of 50%. This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in the entire bids process supporting 3 Bid Managers.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
As a Bids Administrator your day to day remit includes:
- Review and manage PQQ and tender alerts from a wide variety of online sources across all UK jurisdictions, highlighting legal services opportunities.
- Complete the initial bid administration including matter number, bid list entry and interwoven filing.
- Set up the initial response document to reflect the RFP questions in the appropriate template following housestyle guidelines.
- Research specific client issues and challenges relating to opportunities including requesting business intelligence information.
- Responsible for sourcing MINT reports and financial accounts.
- Be the single point of contact for all PitchPerfect amendments received from the business.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Excellent organisational and project management skills with the ability to work to multiple deadlines.
- Interacting, working and communicating confidently with a wide range of colleagues both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent spelling and grammar and attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Solid technical/IT understanding.
- An understanding of the regulatory environment would be advantageous.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance. You will have discounted rates for the latest mobile phones and discounted gym memberships.
About the Company
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.