Bids & BD Executive - Real Estate / Social Housing
We are currently recruiting for a Bids & BD Executive to join our business development team to support our growing Real Estate and Social Housing team.
There are three main elements of this Bids & BD Executive role as detailed below. We will provide the successful candidate with training in these areas during the induction process and ongoing support.
- Bids support
- Develop a deep knowledge of TLT's Real Estate / Social Housing team - our skills, experience and relationships with clients, targets, referrers and industry bodies.
- Work with our Bids team and BD Managers to scope client requirements and complete the first draft of RFIs and RFPs.
- Capture our responses to bids (e.g. work examples, case studies, CVs, directory quotes, etc.) and upload them to our tender precedent library.
- Support in the creation of presentation materials for pitches, including suggesting and implementing new ways to present information to ensure we stand-out
- Collect and collate feedback from bids, providing clearly defined lessons learnt and actions for implementation, and use this as a platform for continual improvement
- Support with bids reporting and analysis.
- Client / panel management
- Develop an understanding of TLT's existing clients and panel appointments within the Real Estate / Social Housing sector and support our teams by:
- running Client Service Team meetings to share client intelligence and plan BD/marketing activities;
- tracking the issues which are affecting our clients and share our knowledge using a range of communication channels (e.g. webinars, vlogs, podcasts etc.);
- co-ordinating the provision of value added services (e.g. training, horizon scanning, client-facing technology, etc.);
- conducting competitor analysis;
- identifying opportunities to win new business from existing clients / panel appointments and develop new relationships; and
- providing management information.
- BD and marketing support
- Support and contribute to regular BD meetings and strategy sessions including preparing financial analysis, tracking client / project wins and new business opportunities.
- Manage our marketing communications by creating credentials documents, sector reports, e-marketing updates, website content and managing social media channels.
- Arrange for team members to attend industry events/webinars.
Support our thought leadership campaigns by developing and running a programme of activity using events/webinars, podcasts and vlogs to share content
The Ideal Candidate
This is a unique role, that blends bids and BD skills with Real Estate / Social Housing sector knowledge. We don't expect candidates to have all these skills and knowledge on day one but all relevant experience will be advantageous. Experience of working in a legal role within a law firm would also be very useful for this role.
We are also looking for candidates to have:
- a degree or equivalent qualification;
- the ability to work independently and as part of a wider team;
- excellent organisational and project management skills with the ability to work to multiple deadlines;
- the ability to work and communicate confidently with a wide range of colleagues;
- excellent spelling and grammar and attention to detail;
- experience of using Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- experience running webinars / virtual events; and
- strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.