Bids Manager – Financial Services
TLT is a leading law firm in the Financial Services sector. We work with many of the world’s largest banks and a wide range of building societies, specialist lenders, investors and FinTechs.
You have the opportunity to join our financial services business development team and play a key role in helping win new business from clients and prospects.
As Bids Manager for the financial services sector, you will have the chance to develop innovative bids and pitch presentations, working with senior lawyers and specialist business services professionals from across our FutureLaw, Finance, HR, Knowledge Management and IT teams.
You will report to the Senior Business Development Manager for Financial Services and be supported by two Business Development Executives and our central Bids team.
As a Bids Manager, your role will involve:
- Interpreting client requirements and advising on bid strategy and approach.
- Project managing bids from opportunity assessment through to submission and pitch presentation.
- Gaining inputs and insights from subject matter experts across the firm.
- Writing compelling copy for bids and pitch presentations.
- Developing competitive pricing and resourcing strategies.
- Preparing teams for pitches and pricing negotiations.
- Continuous improvement of bid content using our pitch management software.
- Collation and analysis of bid feedback to inform future approaches.
- Bid reporting on all financial services opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Excellent organisational and project management skills with the ability to work to multiple deadlines.
- Ability to write clear and compelling benefits-led content for bids and pitch presentation.
- Excellent spelling, grammar and attention to detail.
- Ability to present bids and presentations creatively using different forms of communications including documents, presentations, videos and other digital formats.
- Interacting, working and communicating confidently with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience working in a bids role within a professional services environment would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of the financial services sector would also be advantageous.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com .
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance
About the Firm
The TLT distinction
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our clients. With over 1,000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.