Bids Manager - Public Sector
Are you an experienced public sector focused Bids Manager looking to support one of the UK’s fastest-growing law firms to expand their public sector practice? If so, the Bids team at TLT want to hear from you.
TLT are appointed to some of the most prestigious public sector legal panels across our national footprint creating an excellent opportunity for a Bids Manager with Public Sector experience to deliver extensive growth in this sector.
As Bids Manager, we expect you to deliver the
- Develop a deep knowledge of TLTs public sector offering and why we are different - by immersing yourself in the business of TLT and understanding our public sector clients and service lines
- Interpreting requirements and advising bid teams on strategy/approach
- Writing compelling copy for proposals.
- Maintaining and updating a public sector library of precedent text for tenders
- Project managing tenders from opportunity assessment stage through to drafting, submission, post submission feedback and reporting
- Managing bid team input at all levels in the business
- Preparing teams for presentations and pitches to clients
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Excellent organisational and project management skills with the ability to work to multiple deadlines
- Interacting, working and communicating confidently with a wide range of colleagues both verbally and in writing
- Excellent spelling and grammar and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Solid technical/IT understanding
- An understanding of the regulatory environment would be advantageous
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance. You will have discounted rates for the latest mobile phones and discounted gym memberships.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.