We're recruiting for a Brand Manager in Bristol or London to join our Business Development team on a 12 month fixed term contract. This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy team where you will be responsible for maintaining and activating a strong and consistent brand for TLT internally and externally.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
You will operate as a Brand Manager within the Business Development team and you will be expected to deliver the following:
- Working with the wider communications team, help develop and manage firm key messages and tone of voice across corporate and employer brands
- Ensuring the brand is effective across all channels and points of contact
- Managing relationships with suppliers to deliver against annual objectives, including creative agencies, corporate sponsorship partners, consultants and media advertising
- Consulting with key internal stakeholders to ensure brand assets deliver against their objectives
- Oversee the visual identity development for new brand assets and products, ensuring that they effectively and creatively promote TLT content (expertise and insight) and TLT brand positioning
- Finding innovative and cost effective ways to deliver brand enhancing materials with limited budget
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Significant B2B brand and design experience, in professional and/or financial services sector
- In depth understanding of the design, content development and stakeholder engagement process within a law firm
- Exceptional leadership and collaboration skills; and an ability to deliver through others
- Creative insight and development balanced with commercial perspective
- Extensive budget and supplier account management experience
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance. You will have discounted rates for the latest mobile phones and discounted gym memberships.
About the Company
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.