Business Support Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a Business Support Assistant to join our Business Support team based in Bristol. Our business support team supports our Banking and Lender Services Group across all jurisdictions. You will be part of this fast paced team undertaking a variety of duties including internal and external reporting, ad hoc project work and maintaining the document database.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
As a Business Support Assistant your day to day remit includes:
- Internal and External Reporting
- Ad hoc project work
- Support in all Business Support processes
- Completing audits of the work carried out in the operational team to assess quality; providing feedback and suggested actions into the business support team.
- Assist the Team Manager with incident reporting.
- Assist the team with preparation for oversight meetings.
- Support team in improving performance for client league tables.
- Maintain hard copy store of SLAs and PoA's and the electronic database.
- Maintaining Document database.
- Support complaints management to ensure the process is followed by the operational team.
- Assist the team in managing 3rd party suppliers.
- Deal with requests for information on historic matters dealt with by the operational team.
- Review outcomes of court hearings and provide a comprehensive report to the operation with actions.
- Ensuring all actions are implemented by liaising with the operational and management team, collating evidence and documenting the process followed.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Satisfactory levels of literacy and numberacy
- Effective record keeping and telephone communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good Excel knowledge
- A conscientious, "can-do" attitude
- Be client focussed and supportive of team members
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1350 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.