We're recruiting for a CRM Executive to join our Business Development team in Bristol. You will play an important part in our Business Development team as the point of contact for all users of the firm's contact relationship management system InterAction, providing training, best practice and administration support where needed. This is a full time opportunity based in our Bristol head office with travel to offices when needed.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
As a CRM Executive your day to day remit includes:
- Training new users and upskilling existing users when required.
- Liaising with users across the firm to request additional information and check existing information in relation to the contacts on the CRM database.
- Perform all tasks in relation to maintaining the database including;
- Monitoring and checking all new contacts added to ensure minimum data requirements are being met and formatted correctly.
- Monitoring and checking all amendments made to contacts via the Data Change Management Inbox.
- Maintaining data, in particular checking duplicates, merging or moving records, updating, archiving and deleting records.
- Carrying out and performing regular data quality checks.
- Running ad hoc searches, amendments and enquiries on data held.
- Performing and running advanced searches and reports.
- Ensuring our contact data meets TLT house style.
- Assisting with regular data verification exercises.
- Dealing with CRM-related queries from across the firm
- Working closely with BD to advise on and support the strategic use of the CRM.
- Working closely with the CRM Manager to ensure the system is fit for purpose.
- Producing and writing policies and procedures, ensuring these are in house style.
- Taking ownership of projects assigned to you by the CRM Manager.
- Working with Marketing Communications on the day to day running of our e-Marketing system.
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager with CRM-related aspects of digital projects, this may include some content publishing.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Able to work both as an individual and as part of a team
- Ability to be flexible when managing tasks and workload on a daily basis.
- Accuracy, sound organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Previous experience in managing projects advantageous but not essential
- IT literate including knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and Word.
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively with employees at all levels.
- Experience of training CRM stakeholders.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Able to demonstrate a conscientious, 'can-do' attitude.
- Previous experience of InterAction, or other CRM systems or databases.
- Previous experience with e-Marketing, particularly Vuture, would be advantageous but not essential.
- This is a role that we are looking for the candidate to grow and develop into their own.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com. Or if you prefer our dedicated Diversity and Corporate Responsibility Advisor, Tanya Williams on firstname.lastname@example.org
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.