CRM Manager / Executive - Maternity Cover
Maternity cover, full time role based in Bristol / London or Manchester but must be available to travel to other offices as and when needed.
This is an opportunity for an organised and practical individual who will take pride in providing support across the firm. Working as part of the Business Development team you will be the point of contact for all users of the firm's contact relationship management system InterAction. You will provide training, best practice advice and administrative support where needed.
This is a role for someone who can work under pressure, meet deadlines, demonstrates a common-sense approach, has an eye for detail and possesses strong and confident communication skills.
- Overall management of InterAction including all aspects of data management.
- Training new users and upskilling existing users when required, including keeping up-to-date training materials
- Liaising with users across the firm to request additional information and check existing information in relation to the contacts on InterAction.
- Dealing with any InterAction related queries from across the business.
- Working closely with BD to advise on and support the use of InterAction.
- Work closely with I.T to ensure regular updates are installed.
- Work closely with the inception team to ensure smooth running of the Client Inception process.
- Managing and dealing with bounce backs from all electronic mailings.
- Be responsible for managing the structure and configuration of InterAction, its data and all linked systems.
- Be responsible for all communications in relation to InterAction and maintain the InterAction intranet pages.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Previous experience of InterAction including the Data Management tools.
- Experience in InterAction Admin, IMO and Web client.
- Able to work both as an individual and as part of a team.
- Ability to be flexible managing tasks and workload on a daily basis.
- Accuracy, sound organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Previous experience in managing projects advantageous but not essential
- IT literate including knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and Word.
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively with employees at all levels.
- Previous experience with e-Marketing would be advantageous but not essential
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.