We're recruiting for a CRM Manager. We are open to have someone based in our Bristol, London or Manchester office. We are a fast growing national law firm, with over a 1000 employees and over 100 partners. The CRM Manager will work with our team in Bristol will focus on the on-going implementation and adoption throughout the business of our CRM tool, InterAction. Your remit will see you responsible for the CRM business strategy; developing best practice around workflow and processes and supporting the fee earners and secretaries through training and coordination.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
As a CRM Manager your day to day remit includes:
- Management of a team of 2 CRM Data Assistants, supporting their development and achievement of high performance
- Development and implementation of plans for the appropriate use of and engagement with InterAction across the firm, in line with the firm’s business objectives; to include responsibility for the management of the information held within InterAction and it's configuration
- Development and expansion of the InterAction product and services with a particular focus on correct usage from both a CRM and marketing perspective and in support of business development plans and the key account programme
- Manage our relationships with our external InterAction suppliers and any other third party suppliers as required
- Communication with the business on the roll out and on-going usage of the firm’s InterAction system enhancements from both a marketing and CRM perspective
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Experience in a Partnership or other Professional Services environment is essential
- Strong IT skills, particularly a good working knowledge of either InterAction/Sales Force/MS Dynamics as well as Vuture
- Experience of implementation and upgrades of InterAction at management level
- Strong line management skills
- Excellent communicator, able to influence decision making groups and senior stakeholders
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance. You will have discounted rates for the latest mobile phones and discounted gym memberships.
About the Company
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.