Client Suite Assistant
We're recruiting for Client Suite Assistant to join us in our exciting new Belfast Office. This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy office where you will be the first point of contact for both internal and external visitors. You will provide a first class service for the reception desk in the meeting suite and support and maintain the smooth operation and cleaning of the client conference suite, kitchen and staff catering areas.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
As a Client Suite Assistant your day to day remit includes:
- Support a welcoming environment to the conference suite for all. Ensuring the provision of a constant professional front of house service as a part of with wider reception to clients and TLT staff.
- Take a pro-active approach in relation to coordinating bookings in the client suite. This will include liaising with key stakeholders and event organisers to ensure a first class/5 star service is provided.
- To ensure clients' needs are met in terms of catering, car parking facilities
- Service and maintain seven meeting rooms for all events and meetings.
- To greet clients in a professional manner.
- Process meeting room bookings using Rendezvous software with all booking requests processed within two hours.
- Set up all IT equipment including laptops, plasma screens, DVDs, webinars and Skype meetings for each meeting.
- To check and replenish magazines, papers and flowers as necessary.
- Ensure all areas are constantly clean including floors, conference tables and catering areas.
- Serve, replenish and clear away refreshments for all meeting rooms (e.g. teas, coffees, buffet lunches, breakfast).
- Support the Office Manager with stock control of catering supplies to support the needs of the conference rooms and events.
- Support the Office Manager in ensuring the Health, Safety and Hygiene requirements are undertaken.
- Undertake a best practice approach in all duties and adhere to the Firm's Health & Safety policy and procedures at all times.
- Be available for service duties when hosting evening events such as a fine dining dinner or drinks reception.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Two or more years experience of working in a hospitality background, preferably in a professional environment.
- Excellent customer service skills with a friendly personality and a professional working attitude.
- Certificate in Food Hygiene – Level 2.
- Manual handling skills to be able to lift heavy loads.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Maintain smart appearance with the wearing of the TLT staff uniform.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org Or if you prefer our dedicated Diversity and Corporate Responsibility Advisor, Tanya Williams on email@example.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.