We have an immediate need for litigators to join a project within our Financial Services Disputes and Investigations Group to assist with an increasing case load from one of our major clients. The successful candidate will join or contractor resource pool but will be instantly allocated to this work stream in line with the demands of the project.
We are seeking Qualified Solicitors who will be able to support with a litigation caseload. The successful candidate will be part of a flexible resourcing solution and will specialise in contentions work for a wide range of financial institutions including major banks, niche mortgage lenders, building societies and international banks. Responsibilities will include;
- Running a significant caseload for key financial services clients
- Providing competent strategic and commercial legal advice on a range of contentious disputes and claims with supervision
- Assessing, and progressing a varied litigation caseload typically emanating from banks and mortgage lenders
- Assisting more senior solicitors, associates, legal directors and partners on larger cases and dealing with document management
These particular matters involve experience within;
- Financial Services Litigation
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
A qualified solicitor from NQ level – 8 years' PQE
• Ideally experienced in acting in the financial services sector in contentious matters
• Should be from a top 100 law firm, with commercial experience
• Keen to build excellent relationships with clients and deliver outstanding client service
• Keen and enthusiastic to learn and develop
• Able to operate effectively within a team environment
• Excellent communication and self-management skills
Our research shows that our clients and our employees would describe us as energetic, entrepreneurial & driven.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com .
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.