Contract Financial Litigation Legal Assistant
We are recruiting Contract (day rate) Legal Assistants for our Financial Litigation team who specialise in contentious work for banks, mortgage lenders and other financial services providers on a 3 month contract. The successful candidate will join or contractor resource pool and will be instantly allocated to this work stream in line with the demands of the project.
As a legal assistant your day to day remit includes:
- Taking instructions and liaising with clients
- Responsibility for own case load of banking litigation matters
- Supporting other fee earners on a variety of cases
- Creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets and graphic based analysis for reporting purposes to assist with internal and external/client reporting requirements and production of management information.
The Ideal Candidate
You will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Previous Legal Assistant / Paralegal experience is essential
- LLB or CILEX is desirable
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Accuracy, good organisational skills and flexibility
- Good knowledge of Word and Outlook is required and experience in Excel, PowerPoint, interwoven would be beneficial
- To have basic knowledge of and be able to use common functions of relevant computer applications with appropriate training
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com .
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.