Contract (day rate) Commercial Solicitor
We have an immediate need for Contract Commercial/Corporate Lawyers to assist with an increasing case loads on a 3-6 month contract. The successful candidate will join or contractor resource pool and will be instantly allocated to this work stream in line with the demands of the project.
The role will provide exposure to a broad and varied range of commercial work.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Taking instructions, structuring, drafting and negotiating contracts
- Running your own files or working as part of a team on matters according to according to their size and complexity
- Support business development with bids/tenders
The Ideal Candidate
You will be a qualified lawyer with a background in corporate/commercial legal work.
- 2 - 8yrs PQE gained within private practice or in house.
- Practical and commercial approach
- Excellent drafting and legal analysis skills
- Ability to liaise effectively with clients
About the Firm
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com .