Contractor Recruitment Manager
We have an opportunity for an experienced Contractor Recruitment Manager to help drive the growth our flexible resourcing model. You will work directly with senior stakeholders in the firm to help deliver a flexible resourcing solution to a range of projects both with our clients and internally.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
As the Contractor Recruitment Manager you will be expected to deliver the following:
- an innovative flexible resourcing model against a set of agreed KPIs (for example, direct sourcing, time to hire)
- Support the business in all flexible resourcing needs including client secondments, internal interim needs and project resourcing.
- Ensure the delivery of an effective secondment and flexible resourcing service. This will include liaising with clients and internal stakeholders to source the best resource for the client be that a TLT employee or from a pool of flexible/interim consultants.
- Working with the Head of Recruitment, Business Development, and Client Relationship Partners, provide advice on costing and pricing for individual interim hires as well as large scale projects
- Source and manage the on-going engagement of the interim and consultancy talent pool through effective direct recruitment and on-going relationship management with the consultants.
- Continuously review, develop and evaluate the design, implementation and delivery of the interim resourcing model offered by TLT ensuring growth in both Turnover and gross profit.
- Ensure the TLT Employer Brand is reflected in all elements of the recruitment lifecycle within the flexible resourcing model and ensure engagement of the contractor talent pool through the design and implementation of a range of events and marketing communications.
- Build innovative and new resourcing services for both the Firm and its clients.
- Act as a role model of TLT's behaviours.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- A proven track record of recruiting a range of interim roles from volume projects to senior, niche appointments.
- Experienced in managing budgets and gross profit, margin and cost targets, with strong numerical and analytical skills
- Highly organised, with the ability to plan, manage and deliver the full recruitment life-cycle from taking a brief to on-boarding in line with the ambitions of the TLT employer brand and experience
- Some experience of working in-house would be advantageous in this role; you must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of working effectively with a high volume of stakeholders, and have strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experienced at sourcing and approaching suitable candidates, and closing the offer with the candidate in a highly competitive market.
- Be able to demonstrate high performance against KPIs in previous recruitment roles
- Experienced in the use of an ATS to manage vacancies and candidates, Tribepad preferably.
- Good understanding of TLT processes and practices for recruitment authorisation, reward packages, and screening to ensure adherence to all requirements.
- Good understanding of relevant employment, data protection, Professional and Regulatory rules, laws or regulations which are relevant to the recruiting of employees to a Legal Firm.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com . Or if you prefer our dedicated Diversity and Corporate Responsibility Advisor, Tanya Williams on firstname.lastname@example.org
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.