Document Production Specialist
We are recruiting for a Document Production Specialist to join our Document Lifecycle Services (DLS) team in Bristol. The Document Lifecycle Services (DLS) team provide document production, amendment, finishing and trouble-shooting services to TLT's legal and non-legal teams.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
As a Document Production Specialist we expect you to deliver the following:
- Producing and amending, with speed and accuracy, correspondence, faxes, attachments and complex documents such as reports, deeds and agreements.
- Creating and amending complex PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets.
- Converting PDFs via conversion software or by copy typing.
- Assisting with the management of our central precedent and policy document libraries.
- Undertaking finishing duties such as electronically filing documents, photocopying, scanning, binding and printing.
- Troubleshooting and providing expert technical advice.
- Supporting team members in times of low resource and/or heavy workloads
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Previous experience within a professional services environment would be beneficial.
- Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to be flexible in managing tasks and workload on a daily basis.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office suite including Word and Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of using track changes is essential.
- Previous experience working with legal or complex documents is essential.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.