Evening - Secretary
We are recruiting for a Secretary to join a newly created team supporting the production of legal documentation. The role is required to work weekday evenings from 5pm; we recognise the commitment this requires and are fully open to a range of flexible working options including job sharing, part-time working and fixed term contracts.
You will be assisting our fee earners and secretaries with creating, amending and finishing documents in order to meet deadlines and client demands.
The role is based from our central Bristol Head office and free on-site parking will be provided.
As a Secretary we expect you to deliver the following:
- Digital dictation (audio typing).
- Create and amend documents ranging from 1 page to 100s of pages across a range of legal and non-legal disciplines.
- Review and action incoming work requests.
- Design documents using branding guidelines.
- Create and amend PowerPoint presentations, Visio diagrams and complex Excel spreadsheets.
- Complete forms using Laserforms software.
- Trouble-shooting problematic documents, eg to deal with formatting and style issues.
The Ideal Candidate
TLT looks for talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. As the successful Secretary you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Accuracy, good organisational skills, and attention to detail are required.
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office suite including Word and Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of Visio and PDF creation and amendment software would be beneficial.
- Previous experience with legal documents would be beneficial.
- Previous experience with case management systems, particularly SolCase would be beneficial.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Company
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.