Facilities Assistant - Reprographics
We are currently recruiting for a Reprographics Facilities Assistant to join our busy team in Bristol. Facilities are responsible for the smooth running of various day to day activities including switchboard, the client conference suite, catering, post, maintenance, archives, document services, office moves, security, health & safety and many other support functions.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
As a Reprographics Facilities Assistant your day to day remit includes:
- Providing an accurate and efficient reprographic service for all TLT employees, this includes;
- bulk photocopying of different types of printed material
- scanning of a variety of legal documents including oversized plans and drawings
- Reproduction of a wide variety of marketing and promotional documents including signage, name badges and presentation handouts
- Providing a binding and laminating service.
- Keeping reprographics, binding and laminating machines and equipment maintained and working.
- Making sure ink, chemicals, toner and colour saturation controls are set at the correct level for each job.
- Assisting the Facilities team with other duties as and when required.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Self-motivated and able to organise and prioritise own work.
- Flexible approach with capacity to take on a variety of tasks.
- Working across all aspects of the wider Facilities team and undertaking other Facilities.
- Manual handling skills to be able to lift heavy loads.
- Ability to work to strict time deadlines, good time keeping and punctuality.
- General office administration skills.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.