We are recruiting for a Facilities Assistant to join our Facilities team in Bristol. You will join a busy Facilities team who are responsible for delivering an accurate and timely service to our lawyers and legal support teams throughout the Bristol office. The Facilities department are responsible for the smooth running of many of the day to day activities for all of the teams within TLT, this position will have a particular focus on the reprographics service that the department offers both internally and externally.
In return we will invest in you; we want you to be successful and develop your career with TLT and you will receive access to TLT's industry recognised training and development programmes ensuring you are provided with the tools for a successful career.
As a Facility Assistant your day to day remit includes:
- Provide an efficient and prompt photocopying service to all TLT employees throughout the day and as required.
- To assist the team with other duties as and when required.
- Provide an accurate and efficient reprographic service (this includes photocopying, printing and scanning).
- To complete requests by the time required or offer alternative solutions.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- High level of customer service and the ability to deal professionally with internal clients, at all levels, face to face and on the telephone.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to organise and prioritise own work.
- Flexible approach with capacity to take on a variety of tasks.
- Team working.
- Manual handling skills to be able to lift heavy loads (training will be given).
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance. You will have discounted rates for the latest mobile phones and discounted gym memberships.
About the Company
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.