We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Assistant to join our Belfast Office. You will join a busy Facilities team who are responsible for delivering an accurate and timely service to our lawyers and legal support teams throughout the Belfast office.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on- going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
As a Facilities Assistant your day to day remit includes:
- Collection, opening and distribution of post and DX.
- Carrying out the daily court run, bank run, hand deliveries and updating corresponding spreadsheets and records.
- Administrative assistance for service teams, to include but not limited to, post scanning, filing and photocopying.
- Assisting with the preparation of sending documents off site.
- Assisting with franking outgoing post.
- Providing cover for receptionist and office administrator when required.
- Ensure work issues or problems are reported immediately to team supervisors.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- This is a very fast paced role which requires a high level of speed and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a conscientious, 'can-do' attitude.
- Be supportive of team members.
- To have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Company
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.