HR Advisor - 6 Months FTC
We are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor to be based at our Bristol Head Office on a 6 Months FTC basis.
The role sits in the HR Business Partner team which consists of Senior HR Business Partners, HR Business Partners, HR Advisors and a HR Operations team
The wider HR team consists of the Reward, Recruitment and Organisational Development Learning and Development teams.
The main purpose for the role will be to:
- Review, amend and create (where applicable) job descriptions across all Business Services teams. Ensuring they are captured in a consistent, concise and comprehensive manner and contain the key criteria and quality information about the job to facilitate the job evaluation project:
- Be a key contributing member of the Business Services job grading project e.g. from training workshop to job evaluation to ensure key project deliverables are met on time
- Work closely and confidently with the manager population, and broader HR team, to advise on and implement updated job descriptions and team structures.
There will also be a requirement to support across BAU HR advisor requirements such as:
- Act as the first point of contact for managers across the Firm, providing expert advice on all stages of the employee lifecycle and associated policies and procedures
- Supporting and coaching managers with employee relations cases including performance management, disciplinary, grievance, absence management, capability and flexible working
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a proven ability to develop highly effective working relationships at all levels
- Able to influence and advisor stakeholders at all levels Proven hands-on experience of actively implementing job grading / scoring principles and framework, ideally from conception from infancy
- Experience of consulting on and developing / amending job descriptions, ideally within Business Services/Support teams
- A ‘can do’ outcome focused attitude and approach
- A creative and analytical thinking style; able to solve problems quickly
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.