Head of Organisational Development
We have an opportunity for an experienced Organisational Development professional to design and deliver the organisational strategy for the firm. With accountability for the organisational culture, performance management, leadership, employee engagement, ED&I, and all aspects of organisational change and management. This is a fantastic for an experienced Organisational Development professional to make their mark.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
As the Head of Organisational Development you will be responsible for the delivery of the following:
- Provide specialist expertise to the Partnership in the development of organisational culture, performance management, leadership, employee engagement, ED&I and all aspects of organisational change and development.
- Lead and manage a specialist team of OD and learning practitioners in the development and delivery of aligned programmes, including the provision of team and individual solutions across the firm.
- Design and deliver a suite of firm diagnostics workshops, analytics and analysis that facilitates team performance, team dynamics, leadership development and overall peak performance of our people and firm.
- Be an evangelist of the TLT way, designing, driving and delivering programmes, changes and initiatives that make sure all our people behave in the TLT way.
- Working with other CofE's and HR Business Partners, design a leadership/ management development programme, including partners, that supports career progression and facilitates smooth and bias free promotion processes and outcomes
- Represent TLT externally as market leader in our change fields, and provide support to client attraction and retention where appropriate.
- Design, implement and manage firm and change programme structures and governance arrangements including supporting the current CSR governance structure.
- Design and deliver an end to end qualified and soft skills training programme, including future talent initiatives and career relevant development, including the implementation of an LMS system.
- Work with the output of any engagement and insight activity, designing programmes and solutions that support our aim of engaging our people.
- Act as a role model of the TLT behaviours.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Experienced HR professional with relevant experience in developing and delivering large scale transformation and change programmes.
- Proven, relevant experience in the following ED&I, leadership/ management development change management, engagement & communications, behavioral change, project management.
- Proven track record of delivering change programmes, analytical with programme/ project methodology experience .
- Excellent communication and senior stakeholder management skills, experience in supporting transformation from strategic design to implementation.
- Workshop/ Training design, delivery and co-facilitation experience.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com . Or if you prefer our dedicated Diversity and Corporate Responsibility Advisor, Tanya Williams on email@example.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.