Infrastructure & Applications Analyst
We are currently recruiting for an Infrastructure & Applications Analyst to join our team in Bristol. The Infrastructure & Applications team is responsible for delivery of all IT infrastructure, platforms, enterprise applications and related services to the firm.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
As an Infrastructure & Applications Analyst, your day to day remit will include:
- Providing Support and technical expertise to the firm, the firm’s clients and third party suppliers during the required hours
- Acting as the point of escalation from the IT Service Delivery Team to resolve incidents and service requests:
- Undertaking operational tasks to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all IT services:
- Working with the PMO, project teams and other team members to plan, test, implement technical requirements for all IT elements of projects as required by the IT Infrastructure & Applications Team Manager
- Sharing information with the IT Team and the wider firm, ensuring knowledge is kept up to date and in an available format
- Acting as the point of escalation from the IT Service Delivery Team to resolve incidents and service requests
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Substantial experience in a similar technical role, with experience of the following:
- Microsoft desktop and server technologies, e.g. Windows Server Operating Systems, Windows Desktop Operating Systems (7 & 10), Microsoft Office, Microsoft O365, Microsoft Exchange, Skype for Business, Active Directory, Group Policy, SCCM, Intune etc.
- Experience cloud/hybrid technologies, e.g. Azure, AWS, converged, hybrid and cloud services (IaaS, PaaS), managed services and applications (SaaS)
- Experience in IT operational disciplines
- A customer-focussed approach to the role
- Experience of working with ISO27001
- Experience of working with Cyber Essentials Plus
- Relevant certifications
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.