Interim Compliance Analyst
We currently have a role available for a Compliance Analyst to join our Compliance Team, Can I Act (CIA) a shared service team within 'TLT ReSource' who undertake volume compliance tasks on behalf of the firm. The team deal with all tasks associated with taking on new clients and matters, such as conflict checking, client due diligence, and source of funds checks.
The role is offered on an initial 6 month, flexible working contract, paying a day rate.
- To analyse complex potential conflicts of interest
- To be able to make decisions on conflicts of interest across all work types and practice areas, taking into account both the regulatory obligations and the business needs of the firm
- To specify CDD requirements and assisting fee earners with any CDD related queries they have, seeking enhanced information when necessary
- Advise fee earners on complex CDD requirements including identifying layered beneficial ownership
- Proactively provide support for new CIA projects
- Be able to conduct source of funds and source of wealth reviews and make decisions on whether the risk has been mitigated
- Undertake source of funds and other AML auditing and report to TM and Risk
The Ideal Candidate
- A minimum of one year’s experience of conflict checking is required for the compliance analyst role
- Legal qualification desired but not essential
- The role would suit someone with previous experience of working in compliance for a law firm in the areas of conflict checking and CDD/KYC
- Good research and analytical skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Accurate data inputting, attention to detail and accuracy
- Good IT skills
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com .
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.