Interim / Fixed Term Litigation Lawyer
We are recruiting for an NQ+ / 2PQE Litigation Lawyer (potentially qualified in another jurisdiction) to support a major employment work. In this fixed term contract you will assist a Partner currently working on some highly significant and business critical litigious matters.
This is an ideal opportunity for an immediately available solicitor craving responsibilities which will include urgent interim applications and hearings that the partner is dealing with, there is going to be a lot of twists and turns in these matters. If you are looking for work which will involve working closely with a respected partner in their industry then this is the opportunity for you.
In return you will be offered a competitive remuneration package and have the genuine opportunity to build your career within a growing firm. You will also have access to TLT's industry recognised training and development programme to ensure you are equipped with the skills to have a successful career in law.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ideally you will be immediately available or at short notice
- potentially qualified in another jurisdiction and ideally owning experience in employment law but applications are welcome from those with general litigation experience.
- Strong attention to detail and organisation is required
- strong client handling skills and be able to instil client confidence
- An enthusiasm for employment law but the ability to give advice in a commercial context
- An excellent academic background
- Come from a City or large Regional law firm with well recognised employment expertise
- Substantial experience of advising large (1000 employees plus) private sector employers.
About the Company
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.