Interim In House Paralegal
We have a fantastic opportunity for a paralegal or legal assistant to work as a secondee on site with one of our blue chip clients on a 6 month fixed term contract.
This is an excellent role for someone looking to build on 6 to 12 months of existing experience as a paralegal or legal assistant.
As an interim paralegal you can expect to get involved with a range of matters affecting the business with a focus on pulling together a contracts database for part of the business. Day to day tasks include:
- Liaising with members of the business in order to locate contracts and managing deadlines for receiving them;
- Pulling together a centralised record of client and supplier contracts for the business and keeping the record up to date (and implementing a process to keep the record up to date);
- Assisting with reviews of the contracts to highlight key risk areas in the business (change of control/ termination etc);
- Reviewing and reporting on supplier contracts;
- Assisting the legal team with junior level tasks (reviewing agreements including NDA’s/ servicing agreements), helping manage the reporting to the business and finalising signature policies across the various business that we support.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months experience as a paralegal, ideally with a working knowledge of a range of commercial contracts. You will be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail as well as the ability to work collaboratively to meet important deadlines.
You might be looking to broaden your experience in the interim of securing a training contract or you may just be interested in gaining in house experience. Either way, you will want to work as part of a dynamic and professional team to deliver an excellent service for our client.
Please do not apply to this role if you do not have at least 6 months experience as a paralegal or legal assistant.