Senior Internal Communications Manager
This is a great opportunity for an experienced candidate to design and deliver an internal communications programme at a growing and ambitious law firm. Working closely with the wider business services group and senior leadership team, you will lead an internal communications programme that helps to engage, inspire and inform a firm of over 1000 people across six locations on firm direction and purpose.
Our head office is in Bristol, with offices in Belfast, Edinburgh, Glasgow, London and Manchester. Candidates can be based at any of our offices, with agile and flexible working available
Once you are in the role of Internal Communications Manager you will deliver the following:
- Establish an internal communications strategy in partnership with the firm's senior leadership team and the head of marketing communications.
- Ensure internal messaging supports delivery of the firm's strategy and is consistent with the firm's external communications.
- Identify new and creative ways for the firm to communicate internally so that its wide range of busy professionals working across the UK are able to confidently deliver the firm's offer to clients.
- Ensure people across the firm have a strong voice by building channels that facilitate feedback and two way communication.
- Plan, edit and write compelling content using appropriate media and channels for executive communications, major campaigns and change programmes.
- Deliver firm wide internal events as required by the firm's senior leadership team virtually and across the firm's six offices.
- Be a go to adviser for the firm on internal communications, working closely with the wider business services teams including business development, HR, project office and the firm's senior leadership team.
- Ensure the firm has clear governance and best practice guides & training in place to ensure effective, clear and consistent internal communication across the firm.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Preferably 10+ years internal communications experience within a corporate environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good judgment; able to build rapport with people at all levels of seniority.
- A confident and persuasive communicator who can adapt their style for different channels and audiences.
- A creative mind-set matched with an ability to deliver new initiatives in a complex corporate environment.
- Able to research, write, produce and edit great content.
- A strong attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple deadlines and competing demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Action-orientated and self-motivated
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com .
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. As a fee earner if you exceed your targets you will receive a generous annual bonus. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.