Junior Commercial Reporting Analyst
We are recruiting for a Junior Commercial Reporting Analyst to join our Commercial Reporting team in Bristol. You will report to the Commercial Manager, with duties including working alongside and assisting the Commercial Analysts, updating and amending databases and completing weekly reports. Our Commercial Reporting team consists of 3 members and sits within the wider Finance team which is a centralised team of 20 staff based in our Bristol office.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
As a Junior Commercial Reporting Analyst your day to day remit includes:
- Assisting the Commercial Analysts in their roles
- Updating and amending databases
- Completing weekly reports
- Creating and updating Excel spreadsheets
- Assisting the finance team with their day to day transactional work and reporting
- Dealing with telephone queries and answering emails
- Liaising with the business regarding their reporting requirements
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
- Good IT skills with knowledge of Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and particularly Excel.
- Accurate data inputting, attention to detail and accuracy.
- A strong team player.
- Proficient numeracy skills.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Company
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.