Junior IT Process Developer
We're recruiting for a Junior IT Developer to join our IT team in our busy Bristol office. The IT Team at TLT cover a broad range of technical disciplines from Helpdesk to Architecture. TLT has a sizeable development team that have access to the latest technologies, enabling them to deliver a wide variety of projects including web services, extranets, office integration, business intelligence, process automation and Sharepoint development.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
As an IT Developer your day to day remit includes:
- Work as part of a Team in order to design, develop, test and release new processes on our Business Process Platforms.Work with Stakeholders from across the Business in order to design, develop, test and release amendments to existing process/applications on our Business Process Platforms.
- Work closely with our internal clients to analyse Business Requirements to enable the development of new and existing Business Processes, in order to increase efficiency.
- Review and as appropriate update applications built within our Business Process Platforms to ensure efficiency, quality, security and adherence to internal standards
- Ensure new and existing Business Processes are documented to our high internal standards and handed over to relevant support teams.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate:
- Experience or practical knowledge in the development and amendment of T-SQL queries would be advantageous.
- Level 3 Diploma or equivalent IT qualifications
- Experience or practical knowledge of Workflow and Business Process applications
- Analytical and methodical approach to working
Experience of the following would be an advantage:
- Experience or practical knowledge of Automated Testing
- Experience or practical knowledge of CSS and HTML Experience working on an Agile team
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com . Or if you prefer our dedicated HR Advisor, Joshua Larcombe on Joshua.Larcombe@tltsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.’