Knowledge Systems Manager
We're recruiting for a Knowledge Systems Manager to join our Knowledge Management team in Bristol. As the Knowledge Systems Manager you will be responsible for maximising the effectiveness of our intranet as a channel for internal communication, collaboration and knowledge management; day to day management of our extranet service as well as liaising with both internal and external clients to deliver technology solutions to support clients in managing large volumes of sensitive client data; and supporting with the development and use of our central know how system.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
Once you are in the role of Knowledge Systems Manager you will deliver the following:
- Develop and maintain procedures and standards for system management and ownership, including templates, policies and procedures for content creation, approval processes and governance.
- Maximise the effectiveness of our intranet (Microsoft SharePoint) as a channel for internal communication, collaboration and knowledge management.
- Day to day management of our extranet platform. (HighQs's Collaborate)
- Promote and develop our extranet platform to meet our clients' needs.
- Champion our intranet, driving usage so it becomes embedded in our ways of working across our offices and enabling staff to connect and access relevant news and information.
- Devise and implement creative extranet solutions and products to solve business problems and support client needs.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- SharePoint knowledge is highly desirable.
- Experience managing a social intranet and developing and managing online communities.
- Strong IT skills together with exceptional planning and organisational skills, a methodical approach and a keen eye for detail.
- Solution focused with the ability to implement pragmatic solutions and an interest in new technology.
- Good understanding of knowledge management principles and strong project management skills with the ability to juggle operational delivery with strategic thinking.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance. You will have discounted rates for the latest mobile phones and discounted gym memberships.
About the Company
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.