Legal Assistant - Plot Sales
- Carrying out the sales process efficiently, accurately and in accordance with team procedures, client requirements and service standards.
- Being responsible for own caseload of sale files, to include dealing with all aspects of matter management.
- Promptly answer buyer solicitor enquiries with assistance from more senior team members as required.
- Regularly update clients as to progress of matters.
- Provide all our clients with a high-quality service in accordance with the Firm’s procedures.
- Achieve the budget and targets set by the Firm.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Previous Plot Sales/Conveyancing experience is desirable.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a natural empathy/affinity with clients and a good telephone manner.
- Good letter writing ability, including writing non-standard letters.
- Ability to communicate clearly issues to the client.
- Strong file management skills communication, drafting skills and billing,
- Ability to juggle a busy and varied workload.
- High standards of client service essential.
- Excellent communication skills - high volume of interaction via the telephone.
- Good IT skills.
- Enthusiastic & team approach to working.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.