Due to an increase in instructions from our clients across our Banking and Lender Services and Commercial Services Groups we are looking to expand and develop our flexible resource offering to accommodate this significant uplift in caseloads. Currently we are operating remotely therefore all positions are flexible on location. In-line with impending legislative changes this coming April, all roles fall inside IR35.
In this capacity you will assist with legal tasks supporting teams within our business groups which will include;
- Taking instructions and liaising with clients
- Responsibility for own case load of matters
- Supporting other fee earners on a variety of cases
Often the tasks will be specifically aligned to project work coming in from particular clients but with such instructions training will be conducted to bring successful candidates up to speed on the matters.
We are currently looking for specific skillsets that involve experience within;
- Financial Services Litigation
The Ideal Candidate
At TLT we are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Accuracy, good organisational skills and flexibility
- Good knowledge of Word and Outlook is required and experience in Excel, PowerPoint, interwoven would be beneficial
- Desirable, but not essential, are proficient Excel skills (with basic and vlookup formulas, pivot tables, pivot charts & managing large spreadsheets) and the ability to export data to other spreadsheets and charts efficiently, whilst also being able to put together easy-to-read analysis
- To have basic knowledge of and be able to use common functions of relevant computer applications with appropriate training
- Ability to work proactively, managing time efficiently and prioritising workload in line with firm demands
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com .
The successful candidates will be part of a flexible resource pool which will be utilised in line with demand. We cannot guarantee that there will be work immediately and will post all vacant opportunities on our Flexible Resourcing platform for those who have availability to fulfil the requirement.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.