Legal Secretary - Construction
We're recruiting for a Legal Secretary to be based in our Head Office in Bristol. As a Legal Secretary you will support our specialist construction team that provides Legal Services for a wide ranging client base, which includes property developers, investors, multi-nationals and public sector organisations.
As the successful Legal Secretary, this role will see you perform a variety of support duties for our partners/fee earners, including general administration and proactive diary management.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will develop your technical and commercial skills through bespoke know how and development programmes ensuring you exceed all expectations. We have a flat hierarchy and you will be a highly valued member of the team and firm and we will ensure your hard work is recognised.
As a Legal Secretary your day to day remit includes:
- Filing and general administration duties such as faxing and photocopying.
- Managing volume emails and word documents both online and hard copies.
- Reviewing incoming post.
- Preparing correspondence and completing standard documents.
- Assisting in the coordination of non fee earning matters.
- Proactive diary management including booking of appointments, travel arrangements.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Knowledge of Word and experience with Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint would all be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner and client care expertise are essential.
- Accuracy, sound organisational skills and flexibility are also required along with previous experience in a legal environment.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance. You will have discounted rates for the latest mobile phones and discounted gym memberships.
About the Company
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.