Legal Secretary - Leisure and Retail
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
- Carrying out secretarial and administrative tasks, including senior management administration.
- Managing diary appointments and making arrangements for meetings.
- Digital dictation (audio typing).
- Creating/amending documents. Documents will include leases, licenses, contracts, transfers etc.
- Dealing with clients by phone, taking messages, answering queries and general calls.
- Filing, electronic filing and general administration.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Legal secretarial experience is essential and real estate experience would be an advantage.
- Strong IT systems skills are required with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of Outlook for Emails and Diary Management.
- Experience of Laserforms and Workshare would be an advantage.
- Ideally we are looking for previous experience of document management systems although training will be given in Interwoven if it has not been used before.
- Excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner and client care expertise are essential.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, sound organisational skills and flexibility are also required along with previous secretarial experience in a legal environment.
- Candidates should ideally be experienced with Copy & Audio typing (digital dictation)- 65wpm/90%+ accuracy.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.