Legal Secretary - Real Estate
We are currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary to join our Real Estate department in Bristol. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of seven teams within our Real Estate Group who focus on Energy, Financial Services and Public Sector. You will be providing a full range of secretarial support to the fee earners including digital dictation, filing and document amendment/creation.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will develop your technical and commercial skills through bespoke knowhow and development programmes ensuring you exceed all expectations. We have a flat hierarchy and you will be a highly valued member of the team and firm and we will ensure your hard work is recognised.
Once you are in the role of Legal Secretary you will deliver the following;
- Digital dictation (audio typing), including preparing and amending documents.
- Creating/amending documents. Documents will include leases, licenses, contracts, transfers etc.
- Dealing with clients by phone, taking messages, answering queries and general calls.
- Filing, electronic filing and general admin duties such as faxing and photocopying.
- Assisting the segment Team/Group with overflow typing.
- Managing diary appointments and making arrangements for meetings.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Legal secretarial experience is essential and real estate experience would be an advantage.
- Strong IT systems skills are required with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of Outlook for Emails and Diary Management.
- Experience of Laserforms and Workshare would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner and client care expertise are essential.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance. You will have discounted rates for the latest mobile phones and discounted gym memberships.
About the Company
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.