We are recruiting for an Office Administrator to join our Belfast Office. This is an exciting opportunity where you will be responsible for the general office administration and operational function of our busy Belfast office.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
As an Office Administrator your day to day remit includes:
- To open and distribute post and DX.
- To carry out the daily court run, bank run, hand deliveries and updating corresponding spreadsheets and records and post scanning.
- Sorting and franking all outgoing post / DX.
- Responsible for maintaining an effective and accurate off site storage system and database.
- Provide telephone support and deal with client queries in staff absence.
- Administrative assistance for service teams, to include but not limited to, post scanning, filing and photocopying.
- Ensure work issues or problems are reported immediately to team supervisors.
- Ordering stationery supplies and carrying out weekly stock takes.
- Timely distribution of cheques and faxes.
- To support the Office Manager with any facilities management tasks.
- Regular maintenance and restocking of communal office areas and printer rooms.
- Providing reception cover when necessary- to include greeting clients, preparation of catering and IT requirements for meetings, maintaining and updating room booking software, delivering excellent client service and professionalism at all times.
- Supporting fee earners when required.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- To complete all allocated tasks within the required timeframe and to the required level of accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent record keeping.
- To have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Effective telephone communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a conscientious, 'can-do' attitude.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com . Or if you prefer our dedicated Diversity and Corporate Responsibility Advisor, Tanya Williams on email@example.com
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.