Office Assistant - Customer Contact Team
We're recruiting for an Office Assistant to join our Customer Contact team in Bristol. Our Customer Contact team work for some of the biggest lenders in the UK. They work with clients and their customers to help set up solutions on their accounts with an overall objective to improve the rehabilitation rates and preventing litigation. You will be providing administrative support to the team carrying out a variety of tasks including filing, telephone support and photocopying.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
As an Office Assistant your day to day remit includes:
- Support the collection handlers with administrative tasks and action work as delegated by the team supervisor
- Providing telephone support and deal with client enquiries in the case handlers absence
- Collection of cheques from cashiers at regular interviews
- Liaising with colleagues and clients and ensure they are kept fully up-to-date
- Escalating issues outside of authority or competence to appropriate person
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Complete all allocated tasks within the required timeframe and to the required level of accuracy
- Demonstrate satisfactory levels of literacy and numeracy
- Write simple business letters
- Effective record keeping
- Demonstrate high levels of data accuracy
- Demonstrate a conscientious, 'can-do' attitude
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance. You will have discounted rates for the latest mobile phones and discounted gym memberships.
About the Company
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.