Office Assistant - Lender Sales
We are looking for an Office Assistant to join our Lender Sales team in Bristol. You will be working as one of four teams within our Banking and Financial litigation group with responsibility for the team's administrative requirements.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will develop your technical and commercial skills through bespoke knowhow and development programmes ensuring you exceed all expectations. We have a flat hierarchy and you will be a highly valued member of the team and firm and we will ensure your hard work is recognised.
As an Office Assistant your day to day remit includes:
- Filing at regular intervals.
- To distribute post and action workflow requirements.
- To support the solicitors with administrative tasks and action work as delegated by Team Manager.
- Provide telephone support and deal with client queries in solicitors’ absence.
- Opening new instructions accurately and within service standards.
- Telephoning agents/third parties and preparing relevant papers and documentation for case handlers.
- General photocopying and preparation of court bundles and documents.
- Ensure work issues or problems are reported immediately to team supervisors.
- Assisting with file billing.
- File closing.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- To complete all allocated tasks within the required timeframe and to the required level of accuracy.
- To demonstrate satisfactory levels of literacy and numeracy.
- To write simple business letters.
- Effective record keeping.
- Effective telephone communication skills.
- Demonstrate high levels of data accuracy.
- Good attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a conscientious, 'can-do' attitude.
- Be client focussed.
- Be supportive of team members.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on HR-Recruitment@TLTsolicitors.com . Or if you prefer our dedicated Diversity and Corporate Responsibility Advisor, Tanya Williams on firstname.lastname@example.org
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.