Office Assistant - Mortgage Enforcement
We are currently recruiting for an Office Assistant within our Mortgage Enforcements team based in Belfast. You will play a central role supporting our busy team assisting key banking and mortgage lending clients to meet their commercial goals. You will be busy providing a broad administrative service which will need to be on time and accurate and you will need to ensure our clients are at the centre of all your efforts.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.
As an Office Assistant your day to day remit includes:
- Process inbound post.
- To distribute post and action workflow requirements
- To support the case handler with administrative tasks and action work as delegated by the team manager
- Provide telephone support and deal with client enquiries
- Opening new instructions accurately and within service standards, input data and prepare initial letters and documents
- Telephoning courts, Solicitors and Clients making accurate and detailed attendance notes.
- General Photocopying
- Collection of cheques from cashiers at regular interviews
- Prepare outgoing post and DX for collection
- File Closing
- Complete the work allocated on a daily basis
- Ensure work issues or problems are reported immediately to team managers.
- Liaising with colleagues and clients and ensure they are kept fully up-to-date
- Escalating issues outside of authority or competence to appropriate person
- Ensure that accurate details of all relevant information is maintained in the case management system as appropriate
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Satisfactory levels of literacy and numeracy
- Record keeping
- To have basic knowledge of and be able to use common functions of relevant computer applications with appropriate training
- Demonstrate high levels of data accuracy
- Demonstrate a conscientious, 'can-do' attitude
- Be client focussed
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.