Paralegal - Document Review and Collation
We are recruiting for a Paralegal to join our Document Review and Collation team in Bristol. This is an excellent opportunity for you as a Paralegal working in our Bristol office, to support both contentious and non-contentious fee earners from across the firm with the review and collation of documents including pre-action disclosure, data access requests and the creation of court bundles.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will develop your technical and commercial skills through bespoke know how and development programmes ensuring you exceed all expectations. We have a flat hierarchy and you will be a highly valued member of the team and firm and we will ensure your hard work is recognised.
As a Paralegal your day to day remit includes:
- Undertaking a first level review for pre-action disclosure, disclosure, data subject access requests, and documents that need to be reviewed for key issues or terms
- Creation of bundles for applications, mediations and trials
- Creation of document lists
- Taking detailed instructions from fee earners around the firm and providing regular updates on progress
- Using e-disclosure systems and specific systems (full training provided)
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Excellent communication skill (both oral and written)
- Accuracy, good organisational skills and flexibility
- Experience of the disclosure process including knowledge on privilege would be preferable
- Experience on Data Subject Access Requests would be preferable
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance. You will have discounted rates for the latest mobile phones and discounted gym memberships.
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.