Paralegal - Banking and Restructuring
Due to continued growth we are recruiting for a Paralegal in our Banking and Restructuring team in Bristol. Working in our growing Bristol office as a Paralegal, you will be part of a strong team of banking and finance lawyers who work with some of the largest UK banking institutions. Our Paralegals are important fee earners in the firm and this role will see you gain experience working directly with clients.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will develop your technical and commercial skills through bespoke know how and development programmes ensuring you exceed all expectations. We have a flat hierarchy and you will be a highly valued member of the team and firm and we will ensure your hard work is recognised.
Once you are in the role of a Paralegal you will deliver the following;
- Create/amend finance documents
- Create/amend ancillary documentation
- Produce condition precedent lists and managing the same
- Support the financial closing process
- Prepare post-completion bibles
- Assist in preparing reports for clients
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- Have high level analytical and logic skills to ensure the logical arrangement of materials and the optimum order of events in a complex process
- Have good communication skills (both oral and written) and be a good teamwork communicator
- Have a fundamental belief that excellent service is the goal in all tasks, internal and external
- Good knowledge of Word and Outlook is required and experience in Excel, PowerPoint and interwoven would be beneficial
- Accuracy, good organisational skills and flexibility
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance. You will have discounted rates for the latest mobile phones and discounted gym memberships.
About the Company
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.