Paralegal (Real Estate Services) - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
We are recruiting for multiple Legal Assistants (12 month FTCs) to join our Real Estate Services team in Bristol. As a Legal Assistant you will report to Julia Lucas, Partner and Head of our Leisure and Retail sector supporting our Real Estate Group and clients with Legal and Administrative work. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop their career, working within one of the most foremost Real Estate Groups in the Bristol region.
Based in our Bristol Headquarters, the successful Legal Assistants will play an integral part in the continued success and growth of this highly valued team.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will develop your technical and commercial skills through bespoke know how and development programmes ensuring you exceed all expectations. We have a flat hierarchy and you will be a highly valued member of the team and firm and we will ensure your hard work is recognised.
Once you are in the role of Paralegal you will deliver the following:
- Provide property estate management and property financing services including property due diligence, reports on title, lease summaries, licences to assign, secured lending etc. This will include (in some cases) the generation of standard form documentation, liaising with law firms and reporting to the client.
- Liaise with clients and others in the firm (the internal client) on a regular basis in order to actively progress matters and report to them.
- Provide an excellent service in accordance with the Firm’s procedures.
- Maintain and improve relations with colleagues at TLT and third party providers.
- Work with the Team Leader and other team members in the achievement of the Firm’s business objectives.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Previous Paralegal/Legal work experience.
- Ability to deal with high volume workload.
- High standards of client service essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance. You will have discounted rates for the latest mobile phones and discounted gym memberships
About the Company
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.